I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

yummy yummy!!!

Yesterday I went out with en en,J.liang,C.kien,&M.tat for having buffet steamboat at sunway(YUEN steamboat). Ermm....really very delicious!!Expecially chicken wing...I love it so much!!yummy yummy!!!After that we catch a few of blur blur~~~photo,hahaha...

me very 'oil' ah...














en,tat&me^^


















a bit blur~












fear factor!!












'V'hand match 'V'shirt













en,kien,me














Cutezzz...













drink tea look like drink beer..wakaka....












Tomorrow is our big day,sem 2 result release,originally I almost forget it but when I see my calender reminder,i only thinking of it..hahaha...blur blur~~
Even now i can't do everything of it,but I also feel very nervous
,scare and worry bout my result right now,pray god!!!AMITABHA
Finally I want wish me and all my friends Good luck of own result lorr...

No comments:

Post a Comment